Dog friendly pancakes
We teamed up with the amazing illustrator and graphic designer Anna Micheloni. To create us an illustration to celebrate pancake day 2023. After the initial brief Anna went to create her magic. We were blown away with what she created. If your not following her yet check out her on social media @annamichelonii.
Now let’s bake! Here is a simple and quick recipe to make fluffy pancakes for your dog.
Click here to watch how we create our pancakes.
3/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup Oat flour (you can also use buckwheat flour)
1 cup Yogurt (we used organic fat free yogurt)
Cream (we used organic double cream and whipped)
Fruit of choice (we used blueberries and strawberries)
1. Combine eggs, yogurt, melted coconut oil to a bowl and whisk well.
2. Add flour and cinnamon to wet mixture and whisk well.
3. Using a frying pan, making sure that it’s on low temperature, pour a small about of the mixture into the pan to create your first pancake.
4. When golden on one side flip.
5. Once cooled, they are ready to eat.
6. Optional, you can add your fruit and cream to finish the dish off.
Trying this recipe at home? Don’t forget to tag us at @barkandtumble so we can see your bakes.
Illustration by Emma Finn @lick_the_hand It’s no secret that we love to indulge over the holiday season with lots of food. Christmas dinners, cakes and cocktails. But be careful, there are many ...Read more
World book Day. There’s something about the feel and touch of holding a book that I absolutely love. Ever since I was young, I dreamed about having my own library in my home, where I could immers...Read more
Leave a comment